LL91 training will continue both online and in person classes. When registering for classes please take note whether the class will be held online or in person at the training facility. Instructions for attending online classes will be provided only for those who register in advance. You can participate in online classes via computer, tablet or smart phones. You can only register for classes online or by calling Randy at 716-940-6007.
Rules for in person classes.
- The back training door will not open until 5PM for evening classes and 8 AM for daytime classes.
- You must have your temperature taken when entering the building. Anyone with a temperature greater than 100.4 degrees will be asked to leave the building.
- You must wear a mask when entering the building. If you do not have one, one will be provided to you.
- No meals will be provided until further notice. Chips and beverages will still be provided.
- The instructional area will be sanitized after each class and all disposable instructional materials will be disposed at the completion of each class.
- Social distancing will be enforced while in the building and while on breaks.
- Anyone unwilling to adhere to these rules will be asked to leave the grounds.