On August 17, 2020, the NYS DOH announced that all asbestos licenses that expired during the COVID-19 pandemic will no longer be accepted after September 30, 2020, without taking an 8 hour refresher. Anyone who does not refresh before that date will not be allowed to work on asbestos projects until they take an 8 hour refresher. Please monitor this website for class postings. Classes are limited ion size, so register early to avoid having your license expire permanently.
LL91 training will continue both online and in person so when registering for classes please take note whether the class will be held online or in person at the training facility. Instructions for attending online classes will be provided for those who register. You can participate via computer, tablet or smart phones.
Rules for in person classes.
- The training door will not open until 5PM.
- You must have your temperature taken when entering the building. Anyone with a temperature greater than 100.4 degrees will be asked to leave the building.
- You must wear a mask when entering the building. If you do not have one, one will be provided to you.
- No meals will be provided until further notice. Chips and beverages will still be provided.
- The instructional area will be sanitized after each class and all disposable instructional materials will be disposed at the completion of each class.
- Social distancing will be enforced while in the building and while on breaks.
- Anyone unwilling to adhere to these rules will be asked to leave the grounds.