- This event has passed.
October 16 @ 4:00 pm - October 17 @ 9:30 pm
The Laborers’ Local 91 Educational and Training Fund will be offering an OSHA 10 class on Monday and Tuesday October 16 & 17, 2023, from 4:00 PM until 9:30 PM each day at the Armand E. Sabitoni Training Facility located at 4500 Witmer Industrial Estates. This is a timed class so please arrive on time. You need to take this class if your OSHA 10 or 30 card is 5 years old or more. Without this OSHA 10 to refresh your current OSHA 10 or 30, you will not be able to work for many of our signatory contractors that now mandate an OSHA card dated within the past 5 years.
You can only register online or by calling Randy at 940-6007. As with all in person classes, seating is limited and filled on a first come, first served basis. Everyone attending in person classes will be required to follow the Covid 19/flu rules that training initiated in March 2020.
- The back training door will open 30 minutes prior to the start of the class.
- You are encouraged to wear a mask when entering the building and refrain from personal contact with others by maintaining a safe distance. If you do not have a mask, they are available upon entry.
- No meals will be provided currently. Chips and beverages will still be provided.
- The instructional area will be sanitized after each class and all disposable instructional materials will be disposed at the completion of each class.
- Social distancing is encouraged while in the building and while on breaks.