- This event has passed.
Work Zone Safety
April 19, 2021 @ 5:30 pm - April 20, 2021 @ 9:30 pm
The Laborers’ Local 91 Educational and Training Fund will be offering a Work Zone Safety class on Monday and Tuesday April 19 & 20, 2021 from 5:30 PM until 9:30 PM each day at our training facility located at 4500 Witmer Industrial Estates. This is a mandatory class for any apprentice who has not yet taken the class and for anyone in need of a flagger card. You can only register online or by calling Randy at 940-6007. As with all in person classes, seating is limited and filled on a first come, first served basis. Everyone attending in person classes will be required to follow the Covid 19 rules that training initiated in March 2020.
- The back training door will not open until 5PM.
- You must have your temperature taken when entering the building. Anyone with a temperature greater than 100.4 degrees will be asked to leave the building.
- You must wear a mask when entering the building. If you do not have one, one will be provided to you.
- No meals will be provided until further notice. Chips and beverages will still be provided.
- The instructional area will be sanitized after each class and all disposable instructional materials will be disposed at the completion of each class.
- Social distancing will be enforced while in the building and while on breaks.
- Anyone unwilling to adhere to these rules will be asked to leave the grounds.