- This event has passed.
Work Zone Safety
May 27 @ 8:30 am - 2:00 pm
The Laborers’ Local 91 Educational and Training Fund will be offering a Work Zone Safety course on Thursday May 27, 2021, from 8:30 AM – 2 PM at the Armand E. Sabitoni training facility located at 4500 Witmer Industrial Estates. The course will cover setting up a work zone, work zone safety and flagging. This is a mandatory course for all apprentices who have not taken the course already. You must have this course and certification before you can take the Traffic Control Supervisor course which is the second portion of this course. You can only register online or by calling Randy at 940-6007. As with all in person classes, seating is limited and filled on a first come, first served basis. Everyone attending in person classes will be required to follow the Covid 19 rules that training initiated in March 2020.
- The back training door will not open until 8 AM.
- You must have your temperature taken when entering the building. Anyone with a temperature greater than 100.4 degrees will be asked to leave the building.
- You must wear a mask when entering the building. If you do not have one, one will be provided to you.
- No meals will be provided until further notice. Chips and beverages will still be provided.
- The instructional area will be sanitized after each class and all disposable instructional materials will be disposed at the completion of each class.
- Social distancing will be enforced while in the building and while on breaks.
- Anyone unwilling to adhere to these rules will be asked to leave the grounds.