Traffic Control Supervisor
November 29 @ 5:30 pm - November 30 @ 9:30 pm
The Laborers’ Local 91 Educational and Training Fund will be offering a Traffic Control Supervisor course on Tuesday and Wednesday November 29 & 30, 2022, from 5:30 PM until 9:30 PM each night at the Armand E. Sabitoni training facility located at 4500 Witmer Industrial Estates. This course is the second accompanying portion of the Work Zone Safety Course which must be taken prior to registering for this course. This course will cover: Determining a Vehicle’s Blind Area, Developing an Internal Traffic Control Plan, Importance and Function of Temporary Traffic Control, Channeling Devices Identification, Correct Use of Channelizing Devices, Symbols on Typical Application Diagrams, Typical Application Symbol Identification, Portable Changeable Message Signs (PCMS), Traffic Control Zones, Traffic Control Plans, and Pedestrians and Traffic Control Zones. This is a mandatory for all apprentices who have not taken the course already.
You can only register online or by calling Randy at 940-6007. As with all in person classes, seating is limited and filled on a first come, first served basis. Everyone attending in person classes will be required to follow the Covid 19/Monkeypox rules that training initiated in March 2020.
- The back training door will not open until 5PM.
- You are encouraged to wear a mask when entering the building and refrain from personal contact with others by maintaining a safe distance. If you do not have a mask, they are available upon entry.
- No meals will be provided currently. Chips and beverages will still be provided.
- The instructional area will be sanitized after each class and all disposable instructional materials will be disposed at the completion of each class.
- Social distancing is encouraged while in the building and while on breaks.