- This event has passed.
March 28 @ 4:00 pm - March 29 @ 9:30 pm
The Laborers’ Local 91 Educational and Training Fund will be offering an OSHA 10 class on Monday and Tuesday March 28 & 29, 2022 from 4:00 PM until 9:30 PM each day at the Armand E. Sabitoni Training Facility located at 4500 Witmer Industrial Estates. This is a timed class so please arrive on time. You need to take this class if your OSHA 10 or 30 card is 5 years old or more. Without this OSHA 10 to refresh your current OSHA 10 or 30, you will not be able to work for many of our signatory contractors that now mandate an OSHA card dated within the past 5 years. You can only register online or by calling Randy at 940-6007. As with all in person classes, seating is limited and filled on a first come, first served basis. Everyone attending in person classes will be required to follow the Covid 19 rules that training initiated in March 2020.
- The back training door will not open until 5PM.
- You must have your temperature taken when entering the building. Anyone with a temperature greater than 100.4 degrees will be asked to leave the building.
- You must wear a mask when entering the building. If you do not have one, one will be provided to you.
- No meals will be provided until further notice. Chips and beverages will still be provided.
- The instructional area will be sanitized after each class and all disposable instructional materials will be disposed at the completion of each class.
- Social distancing will be enforced while in the building and while on breaks.
- Anyone unwilling to adhere to these rules will be asked to leave the grounds.