September 26 @ 5:30 pm - 9:30 pm
The Laborers’ Local 91 Educational and Training Fund will be offering a Mold Refresher Course on September 26, 2022, from 5:30 pm – 9:30 PM at the Armand E. Sabitoni Training Facility located at 4500 Witmer Industrial Estates. This is a relatively new course with a new NYS Certification which will replace all former LIUNA Mold Remediation certifications.This certification will be mandated for all mold abatement work and will be required for many asbestos jobs paired with mold remediation. You can only attend this class if you have previously taken the Mold Abatement Worker Initial or the Mold Contractor/Supervisor Initial at this training facility & your card is not more than 2 years old. The class will be very interactive and only 4 hours in length so please be on time. This class is capped at 16 participants and currently open only to LL91 journey workers and apprentices accepted into the program and working. This is a timed class so you must be in the classroom from 5:30 until 9:30 each day to receive the certification.
You can only register online or by calling Randy at 940-6007. As with all in person classes, seating is limited and filled on a first come, first served basis. Everyone attending in person classes will be required to follow the Covid 19/Monkeypox rules that training initiated in March 2020.
- The back training door will not open until 5PM.
- You are encouraged to wear a mask when entering the building and refrain from personal contact with others by maintaining a safe distance. If you do not have a mask, they are available upon entry.
- No meals will be provided currently. Chips and beverages will still be provided.
- The instructional area will be sanitized after each class and all disposable instructional materials will be disposed at the completion of each class.
- Social distancing is encouraged while in the building and while on breaks.