October 25 @ 5:30 pm - October 28 @ 9:30 pm
The Laborers’ Local 91 Educational and Training Fund will be offering a brand new Solar Panel Installation class that will run October 25-28 from 5:30-9:30 PM each night at the Armand E. Sabitoni Training Facility located at 4500 Witmer Industrial Estates. In this class you will learn how to install solar panels on a variety of applications: ground mounted, and roof mounted on various roof types: pitched, flat; asphalt, rubber; included with this class will be a Laser Line & Grade component that compliments the solar course. Every apprentice will be mandated to take this new class.
You can only register online or by calling Randy at 940-6007. As with all in person classes, seating is limited and filled on a first come, first served basis. Everyone attending in person classes will be required to follow the Covid 19 rules that training initiated in March 2020.
- The back training door will not open until 5PM.
- You must have your temperature taken when entering the building. Anyone with a temperature greater than 100.4 degrees will be asked to leave the building.
- You must wear a mask when entering the building. If you do not have one, one will be provided to you.
- No meals will be provided until further notice. Chips and beverages will still be provided.
- The instructional area will be sanitized after each class and all disposable instructional materials will be disposed at the completion of each class.
- Social distancing will be enforced while in the building and while on breaks.
- Anyone unwilling to adhere to these rules will be asked to leave the grounds.